Note: Chris Finn Coaching is a trading name of TRANSFORMATIVE COACHING LTD. Company number: 15088460
Our contact details:
Name: Chris Finn
Phone Number: 07515 478034
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.chris-finn.com.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
• Name, email addresses and any other information that you provide us with via contact forms on our website.
• We also collect cookies; technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system.
• We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
• Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
• User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To use the information that you have given us in order to provide you with the services we have at Chris Finn Coaching.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your details including name and email address where given for 6 years. We will then dispose your information by secure deletion from all of our databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at chris @chris-finn if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office